Dr Umesh Sinnya
Dr Umesh Sinnya is a Cardiologist on Queensland's Sunshine Coast with a special interest in Echocardiography. His practice is based in Buderim at the Sunshine Coast Private Hospital.
He believes in high quality standard of care, evidence based medicine and professionalism.
His working principles are based on knowledge, trust, honesty and excellent communication skills.
His mission is to provide world-class cardiac care to his patients, while empowering them to modify their life style to reduce recurrent cardiac events.
- University of Chittagong, Bangladesh M.B.B.S
- General Practitioner, Wollongong, NSW
- Senior Registrar in various hospitals, Sydney and Canberra
- Fellow of Royal Australia College of Physicians F.R.A.C.P
- Echocardiography and Imaging Fellowship, St George Hospital, Sydney
- Consultant Cardiologist, Sunshine Coast Private Hospital
- Visiting Medical Officer, Nambour General Hospital
His Interests are:
- Chest pain management
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transoesophageal Echocardiography
- Coronary Angiogram